HOME GARAGE DOORS
Garage doors are an important element of every home, contributing a great deal to the external looks of the house.
Our product range includes doors with four different reliefs (external side):
The base colours are white (RAL 9016), anthracite gray (RAL7016), silver (RAL9006) and brown (RAL 8014), the inside comes in white (RAL 9016) only. The door can be painted to any RAL colour. We also offer extra strong and good-looking Renolit covering for doors with wide boarding; you can choose from 3 different coverings: GOLDEN OAK, DARK OAK and MAHOGANY imitation.
In addition to a convenient opening system, a lifting garage door also has these advantages:
- You can park right in front of the garage door without hindering its opening or closing.
- In winter, snow will not be a problem when opening or closing the door.
- Optimum use of space.
- Electric drive means that you don’t need to exit your car to open the garage door.
- You can have windows and a pass door inside the garage door.
- Made to customer’s dimensions and needs.
A garage door’s security and safety is guaranteed by those elements:
- Bolt – you can close the door with a bolt on the inside.
- Lock – allows opening the door from outside and inside. This is recommended when there is no additional entry.
- Theft protection – when using an electric drive, the door cannot be manually opened from outside.
- Overload switch – if there’s an obstacle under a closing door (a person, an animal, a car), the door stops and lifts again.
- Photocells – the door opens automatically if an obstacle appears in the range of the photocells.
- Finger protection – the door panels have special design that prevents fingers from being crushed between panels.
Quality and durability
The doors move smoothly because their weight is balanced by torsion springs. The service life of the springs is 25,000 full cycles – this is ca. 10 years of stable use.
Door sections are made of 0.5 mm thick sheet steel, hot-dip galvanised and covered with polyester paint. The sections are filled with 40 mm thick Freon-free polyurethane.
The doors are manufactured in compliance with EU safety standards and have the following quality certificates:
- technical certificates;
- ISO 9001:2000 certificate.
Section doors and accessories have a 2-year warranty!
See our galery for more pictures!