Fire-resistant sliding doors ensure effective fire protection in public buildings, shopping centres, production plants, underground garages and other rooms where it’s important to prevent possible fire from spreading into another section. These sliding doors open horizontally or vertically, depending on their design.
Properties of sliding doors
- Door sheets are 146 mm thick and covered with steel.
- The door’s inside is filled with mineral wool, so the door is lightweight (29 kg/m2).
- These doors have hot-dip galvanised steel handles for opening and closing them.
- The doors have various hot-dip galvanised steel panels to ensure maximum fire safety.
- Door panels are fastened with hot-dip galvanised steel elements.
- They are opened and closed manually, depending on the door’s purpose and location. In a danger situation, the doors are guaranteed to close automatically. In normal situation, the doors always stay open.
- The doors have a 24 V electromagnetic lock with a locking speed regulator in the range of 0.08 to 0.2 m/s.
- The doors have a fire alarm system consisting of smoke detectors, a closing button, an optically triggered alarm siren, replacement cables and electric devices.
- Door sheets can be painted in any RAL colour according to catalogue.
Safety and certificates
The sliding doors comply with EI class fire safety requirements:
- Door glazing: EI 30, EI 60, EI 120;
- Door panels: EI 30, EI 60, EI 120.
The doors have a fire safety certificate of AT-15-6576/2005.
See our galery for more pictures!