Fire-resistant rollup doors are an ideal solution for ensuring fire safety in various rooms. Such doors are used for example in warehouses, shopping centres, public buildings, offices, etc. where it’s important to stop possible fire from spreading. Thanks to the rollup system, these doors take little room and they are easy to install even in tight spaces.
Properties of rollup doors
- These doors are covered with hot-dip galvanised steel.
- The doors have thermal insulation.
- The doors have contact bars for additional safety.
- The door shaft and its bearings are corrosion-resistant.
- Their fire-resistant drive (400 V) has a brake system on front axle transmission, limiting the door’s closing speed to a maximum of 15 cm/sec.
- In case of fire, the door automatically closes due to its weight.
- The doors have smoke detectors and alarms, an alarm switch and a remote control (24 V).
- The estimated service life of the doors is about 30 years.
Safety and certificates
These rollup doors have passed comprehensive tests and have a guaranteed service life of at least 10,000 operating cycles. The doors have EI class fire safety certificates EI 60 and EI 120. These doors ensure good fire safety and are obligatory in e.g. places where hazardous substances are processed.
See our galery for more pictures!