Fire-resistant metal doors are used for additional fire safety in private homes, apartment buildings, industrial and production buildings, offices, etc. The doors are made of high-quality electroplated sheet steel suitable for indoors and outdoors.
Properties of metal doors
Our product range includes high-quality metal doors complying with safety requirements and ensuring fire safety:
- Doors are made of 1 mm thick electroplated sheet steel.
- The sheet steel is finished with powder paint (from a wide range of colours).
- Electroplated sheet steel is non-corroding.
- The door sheet’s overall thickness is 62 mm, jamb thickness is 100 mm.
- Door hinges are made of stainless steel.
- Doors can be supplied with a glazing opening.
- A lock system can be added according to the customer’s wishes and needs.
Safety and certificates
Our metal doors have EI class certificates EI 15, EI 30, EI 45 and EI 60. The EI marking on the certificate marks the door’s fire resistance duration in minutes, i.e. means that the door is guaranteed to be fire-safe for 120 minutes. EI class marking also indicates heat stopping properties, in addition to stopping fire.
See our galery for more pictures!